What We Doangie
From major corporate campaigns to small non profit projects, from your company logo to a national televised documentary, we’ve done it all and we’ve got you covered. Contact us to learn how we can help you tell your story.
- We can scale – PPM can ramp up for major corporate campaigns or small non profit projects.
- We are raconteurs – The medium is a just a tool for the message. Every client has their own unique story to tell
- We are professional – We us the STOP approach—Strategy, Tactics and Operations. Strategy is defining the goals and message, Tactics is compelling creative and Operations is measuring ongoing results.
- We are collaborators – Each project has many stakeholders within your organization. Our job is to exceed expectations for each.
- We are creative – From new logos for your business card, all the way to nationally televised documentaries, PPM provides a wide range of services.
- We are diverse – PPM is a certified HUB, SBE and former MBE with a staff of strategists, writers, editors, shooters, graphic artists, web developers, animators and highly caffeinated thinkers.
- We are responsive – Many of our clients have their own inhouse marketing professionals whose lives are made easier by engaging Pivot Point Media.
- We are trusted – PPM is a certified vendor for RTI, CREE, Duke University, Duke Health Systems, North Carolina A&T, and more.
Our Vice Provost and Director of I&E says the map is very, very cool and he loves it a lot. He is forwarding the link to the University Provost. GREAT JOB!
The rough cut of the video was shown to the hospitals Executive Leadership Team and they loved it. (In fact, they said this is among the best we’ve ever done!) Looking forward to seeing the final version.
Pivot Point Media has excellence on repeat. Love the photography and the home page design!
So many compliments came from your presentation and video has the added value of a timeless record of our successes with clients…Having worked with many different companies, especially during my campaign days at the University of Virginia, I know good work when I see it. Your work is great and your success at Pivot Point Media will no doubt continue.
We have enjoyed a successful partnership and have developed a variety of media tools that will help expand awareness of autism spectrum disorder as well as the services our agency provides. The PivotPoint Media team has proven to be creative, energetic, and reliable. No matter what the question or need, no matter when a response is required, they have answered the call. Their dedication to client service stands out in the field.
The responsiveness that PivotPoint Media has demonstrated towards the needs of Duke Raleigh Hospital’s web design and development activities has been outstanding. We look forward to working with you and your team on additional projects in the near future.